Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Promises

It's funny that it was almost exactly a year ago that I put this blog aside.

Many things have changed in that year and still, so many are the same.

One thing I can tell you, is that as part of my resolutions, I'm picking this blog back up. I'm also going to be partnering with Kit from Goggles and Lace and a couple other bloggers to bring you an exciting new project. Details TBA.

Starting tonight I'm scheduling in time to write every day in order to meet my personal goal. I want my novel published by the time I turn 30. It's only three years off at this point so II need to get cracking. On top of that  I'm attempting to pump out more short fiction that will be available here. I've let my writing fall to the wayside over the last year, which while awful, has also let me develop a few things on the personal side, fulfilling my life that much more.  Big plans over the next year, not only for this blog but outside it as well. You'll see...

That being said: tonight I'm enacting my resolutions and beginning my journey back towards that words and stories that I have loved so much. Be on the look out for a story before midnight.

Love and letters,
Jessi


No comments: