Saturday, March 5, 2011

Exercise for G&L: Conversation with George

Me: Hey hun, what's up? Haven't seen you in a while.

George: Yeah. Up? Up would be the hull, darlin. You really should stop asking dumb questions like that.

M: Ah yes. And now I remember why I don't talk to you for months at a time. :-P

G: Hahaha, sorry Jessi.

M: Who do you think you're kidding? No you're not... Any-who.

G: Yeah

M: So how are things going?

George is idle 22:34:10
George is available 22:36:25


G:Sorry. Had to take a call.

M: Anybody good?

G: Nah... Just an Alliance call. How are things with you?

M: The Alliance is after you again?

G: trying to change subjects here...

M: :-p Not working this time buddy.

M: You told me you were through working for them though

G: I'm not. Sometime when i'm in your galaxy we'll have a drink and we'll catch up. You know. Not over chat.

M: Fine. I'm not leaving this alone though. You're off the hook for now...

G: Thank you.

M: So...

G: Things with you?

M: Boring. :-p

G: Details?

M: Nah. Rather not. Had an embarrassing couple of nights. Worth repeating over drinks when you're back in the Milky Way. :-p

G: You really want to know about the Alliance crap?

M: Yes. I'm worried about you. :-/

G: well that makes two of us.

M: Having the episodes again?

G: Yes. The voice is getting harder to ignore.

M: You'll make it through. You're stronger than it.

G: Yeah. Right.

M: Oh c'mon George. You can do this.

G: I had help last time, remember?

M: Oh no this isn't about her again is it?

G: Look I know you're going to read me the riot act. 'She was bad for you, look at how often you broke each other? Look at how often you ended up sleeping on a couch because of her'

M: No. I'm not.

G: What?

M: I'm not. I've worn out my vocabulary trying to get you to move on or at least forget. What you do from here is your own damned issue. I'm tired of trying to fix you.

G: hahaha and you wonder why therapists run from sessions with me?

M: Really though George.

G: Fine. She did help me through these though.

M: Yeah by sparring with you.

G: That and the rough sex.

M: … I really didn't need that mental image thanks, ass.

G: There were in fact -2- asses involved. ;)

M: ew. Just ew.

G: Oh please you know you like my ass. It's 'toight' lmfao

M: Yeah ok. You know that's my weakness baby. **rolls eyes**

G: hahaha

M: Regardless what's all this shit about the alliance?

G: They're keeping tabs on me. Just dropped me off near an abandoned outpost in the Dagoba system

M: ...Really?

G: You love it.

M: Yeah on that note...

G: It was good talking to you Jess. Take care ok?

M: It was good talking to you too.

G:Oh and you get a bad date or something and you know how to threaten them properly right?

M: Knee em in the balls?

G: Just tell them you have a crazy ex-Alliance assassin at your beck and call that left their moral code at the door.

M: I'm sure that will go over -real- well.

G: It's not supposed to! It's a threat.

M: Good night George.

G: Good morning, starshine.

No comments: